1. High Speed Steel M-3 Bi-Metal Edge Welded to Alloy Steel Back for Heavy Duty Cutting.
2. Variable Teeth 4/6 TPI Teeth
3. Cutting Safely and Efficiently, the Best Way to Cut Large Holes, Clearing the Chips in Touch Materials.
4. Diameters from 9/16"-8-17/64" (14-210mm)
5. Cutting Depth to 1-3/8" (35mm) and 1-7/8" (47mm)
6. Can be Used in Portable Electric or Pneumatic Tools, Vertical Drill Machines, Lathe, Boring/ Milling Machines and Other Machine Tools.
7. Cuts Through Stainless Steel and Other Materials Pipe, Nail-Embedded Wood, Hard Wood Floors, Plywood and Plastics.
8. All the specifications for arbor hole saws are the same as hole saws. There is an extra charge for the pilots on the arbor hole saws.